Over the last week, I've been trying to set up this blog. I don't claim to be any kind of designer, but learning about it has felt like a worthwhile endeavor (and has given me a new appreciation for the work Kirk does).
I've discovered some wonderfully talented people on the web who are willing to give away their designs for free. The librarian in me can't bear the thought of not giving credit where credit is due, so here you go:
Designs by Rozie...beautiful papers
Papier {Pieces}...wonderful embellishments
The Cutest Blog on the Block...great advice on how to create a background and header
The Royal typewriter, I'd like to add, is all mine. A $5 find at Value Village and all the That Girl vibes you can stand.
Jealous?
16 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and letting me know that you have one set up as well. I love it! I also love the name. How creative!! I will have to put you on my "favorites" and check back often. I also want to let you know that we are all getting together on the 4th of July at my parents house. I will email you or Kirk to make sure that you get the message. We would love to have you. Everyone from the Gillespie side from Spartanburg is coming. 1:30. We would love to see you there!
ReplyDeleteCassie